To help you be successful in the application process below are a few "Tips & Tricks"
- When searching for a particular position you may need to try various naming conventions such as RN vs. Registered Nurse OR Nurse Aide vs NA/CNA. If you would like to see a full list of openings click on the "Search" tab in the upper right hand side.
- If the position of interest requires a certification/license please include all required information in the "License/Certification" section of the application.
- License/Certification (RN, LPN, NA, CPR information)
- Issued By
- Date Issued
- NOTE: If you have a pending license please select the appropriate license. In the “License Number” field please list “PENDING”
- Hit the SAVE button often.
- Watch for any messaging as the system will notify you of missing information.
- The last step in the process is a series of questions. Once you have answered these question you will receive a "Successful Application" message along with an email notification.
- NOTE: Email notifations can land in your "JUNK" or "SPAM" folder.
- If you do not receive a message or you run into any issues please contact:
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.
5401 South St. Lincoln, NE 68506